Due to recent requests, I have sought to find and make available the two 1995 music videos to support the 2006 release of Men of Gray II, Flight of the Ibis.
Unfortunately, I have only been able to locate bits and pieces of each of these two historic Trinidad & Tobago music videos, and only in a low quality VHS copy. If if find better, I’ll post them. Meanwhile, here are the snippets of these videos:
We created the music videos to promote the movie, as you can tell by the way they are cut together with scenes from Flight of the Ibis.
- Love and Pain was written and performed by Tricia Lee Kelshall.
- Winning Lane was written by Sean Bartholomew (also known as Adrian Bartholomew), and performed by Sean, Tricia, and David Rudder.
- Both videos (and the movie) were directed by me, Ric Moxley.
- Sean Bartholomew created the musical score for the movie.
- David Rudder and Tricia Lee Kelshall were both in the movie. David performed as himself in one scene and Tricia was a co-star and the female lead.
All three of these Trinidadian musicians are still active. See recent news on Sean/Adrian here, here, and here. See Tricia on youtube, performing Mindcircus, the hit single from the 2001 Way Out West – Intensify album, which reached #39 in the UK charts. David Rudder’s Facebook fan page is a good way to stay abreast of his music and recent news, or from his official Web site http://www.davidmichaelrudder.com/.
Finally, here’s a nice picture of the three of them together, taken by Trinidadian photographer Mark Lyndersay behind the scenes during production of Winning Lane: